Chapters read like adventure stories and are hard to put down:
- Scientists were offered bribes or threatened. Evidence was stolen. Data was omitted or distorted.
- Government employees who complained were harassed, stripped of responsibilities, or fired.
- Laboratory rats fed a GM crop developed stomach lesions and seven of the forty died within two weeks. The crop was approved without further tests.
- The only independent in-depth feeding study ever conducted showed evidence of alarming health dangers.
- When the scientist tried to alert the public, he lost his job and was silenced with threats of a lawsuit.
- Read the actual internal memos by FDA scientists, warning of toxins, allergies, and new diseases - all ignored by their superiors, including a former attorney for Monsanto.
- Learn why the FDA withheld information from Congress after a genetically modified supplement killed nearly a hundred people and disabled thousands.
The GMO Trilogy's was released in April 2006. The three-disc set includes:
- Set 1: Unnatural Selection (part 1- 5)
- Set 2: Hidden Dangers in Kids’ Meals: Genetically Engineered Foods (part 1-3)
- Set 3: You’re Eating WHAT?
Part 1 (Time: 59:46)
Part 2 (Time: 10:48)
Part 3 (Time: 27:49)
Part 4 (Time: 02:32)
Part 5 (Time: 09:18)